Let's journey together



Hello all. My name is John Kenney and I'm the pastor of a new church plant in the Augusta, Georgia area called "The Quest" (www.theQUESTonline.com). It's so good to find others out there on this journey to rediscover Christianity in the new and emerging culture around us. I truly believe God is in the midst of this movement some are calling "the emerging church." The most exciting part to me is that it seems to be centering in "missional community." In my local context we are rediscovering what it means to be a relational community that relates to the community around us as well. And I must say that it is refreshing.

I am very interested in talking to others out there on this journey. I noticed my friend Joe Peabody, Jr. is in this conversation on this blog ... hey Joe! Let's continue to talk as we all pray for God's movement among us.