Not next new thing

I agree with Taylor that emeregence cannot be seen as just something new like contemporary worship was or seeker services. This goes much deeper, deep enough, do I dare say, that could warm one's soul. I see it as a renewal with enough behind it to be compared to the Wesleyan Society movement of his day. It looks at the reign of God and the kingdom of God in a new way that hasn't been seen in many centuries and it is not as concerned with hierarchy as it is with misiology and the love of God being spread throughout the world in many different ways and not just a singular point of view.

I can't be at COR but my advisors from Sait Paul will be there, I am looking forward to hearing what goes on there and thank you for inviting me into your blog. This is a part of what Min work is going to be on.