Holy Week Wisdom from Alan Roxburgh

Companions,

Alan Roxburgh's Missional Network Newsletter is one piece of non-individual email I always open just as soon as I receive it. I tried opening it yesterday when it came, but since my laptop was being "updated" by our IT department, I was unable to view the rest of the article via the "loner" computer I was working on for most of the day. So I've only actually had access to a computer that could open it just now.

As always, the result was rewarding.

And so I commend this week's letter to you for your comment here.


This week's entry  seems particularly appropriate not simply to Holy Week, but especially to today-- Good Friday-- when we turn our eyes upon Jesus, upon God poured out upon a crucifix of human making. 

You can read it here...

Peace in Christ,

Taylor Burton-Edwards